How does the campsite look?
The campsite is divided into two parts:
- larger area right next to the river, suitable for tents
- smaller fenced area with powered sites for the caravans.
Both parts are fully grassed. If the ground is not excessively wet, there is no problem to stand with the car right next to your tent.
Service included in the price
- Of course there are clean and well maintained toilets, separate for men and ladies.
- Showers are open to non-stop and runs warm water. You can take the shower comfortably in your hand, which is particularly well suited for children, which are not stressed by the water falling on them from above.
- On the terrace there are 4 sinks for washing dishes, where flows also hot water.
- In the pavillion there are available 3 fridges with freezers for preservation of your food when it’s hot.
- Nearby in the pavillion there is a kettle and microwave for your convenience.
- On the campground are several fireplaces where you can enjoy a relaxing evening and roast sausages (barbecue).
- In case of rain, you can spend the time by the fireplace in the pavillion and you can bask quietly until the morning. In the pavillion there are many tables and chairs which you can use also for other activities like playing games, reading books or preparing meals.
- For children we have a small playground with a sandpit, swing, ping pong and a large trampoline.
Service for extra fee
- We have got wood for sale. The price of a bundle is 100, – CZK. Matches are available at the reception. 😉
- Location of the camping by the river seduces to rafting. We will take you to Český Krumlov, where begins the most beautiful part of the river Vltava and your trip will end in our campsite. You will not have to worry about transportation or boats rental. Everything we do for you. The price 800, – CZK includes transport to Český Krumlov, rental of boat and paddles, a waterproof bag and photographing by the beginning of your tour. Our inflatable canoe (boat) is only for 2 people and we have got only 2 pcs to rent. In total can do the trip therefore only 4 people. If some bigger groups want to do this trip, they must organize it themselves by another companies, for example in the town Č. Krumlov.
What if I get hungry in the camp?
Unfortunately, we do not have own restaurant in the campsite, the reception, however, offers refreshments (soft drinks, beer, wine, crackers, chips, lollies and other goodies to eat). We will prepare you also hot coffee or tea. Other purchases of stocks, however, we recommend to do prior to arrival in the campsite. Within a radius within 3 km from the campsite are located also several restaurants.
Shopping can be done easily in Český Krumlov. After the arrival to Český Krumlov right at first roundabout there is a large shopping area with two petrol stations, 5 supermarkets (Lidl, Penny Market, Terno, Tesco, Kaufland), drugstores, clothing stores, restaurants, pharmacy, fitness center and squash courts. Lovers of fresh and crunchy pastries will appreciate especially the bakery Nodes, which has open 24 hours a day and offers except pastries even classic retail assortment and daily press.